Monday, July 6, 2009

SO, another week begins

Had a good weekend. Didn't get a lick of anything done around the house this weekend, so I have to get busy today. I was laying on my belly yesterday on the bed reading and Troy thought it would be funny to jump and land on his knees in the middle of my back. Well, it hurt. It still hurts. My muscles are all knotted up. He said he was sorry, I know he did not mean to hurt me. Then, later he jumped onto the couch and his knee landed on my foot where I have the pins. ***OUCH!*** I keep scolding him about jumping around but yet he gets excited and forgets. I think it is time to step up the reminders. If he keeps going, I'll be bed bound!

We get our for sure answer on the house from the underwriters today. I am anxious. The banker said she sees no problems at all and everything should be fine, but that nothing is 100% until they come back with their signature. So, we wait. I'll keep you updated.

Hope everyone has a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I *love* getting feedback and comments. I will publish links to other blogs, just as long as they are not derogatory to a belief I hold in high esteem. I will post comments that disagree with my stance, as long as they are respectfully written. Most importantly, I will do my best to reply to all of my comments. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.