Saturday, January 24, 2009

I start back to school on February 2nd

I am going to be attending online to Full Sail University. It is a REAL college, mostly with classroom study, but they offer 2 online degree programs and one is the degree I need to make my dreams a realization. I am pursuing my bachelors degree in Entertainment Business, and I plan to continue on with my Master's right after my bachelors. I will graduate in Januray of 2011. It's really a neat program...you watch your lectures online and have classroom discussions via message boards and webcams. They have lots of interactive materials and support. I am so excited.

Chris actually says he's never seen me this excited about anything, but I guess I have finally just found what I needed to move forward toward my dreams.

I think it's important for my kids to see that when you want something, you go after it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I *love* getting feedback and comments. I will publish links to other blogs, just as long as they are not derogatory to a belief I hold in high esteem. I will post comments that disagree with my stance, as long as they are respectfully written. Most importantly, I will do my best to reply to all of my comments. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.