Saturday, January 24, 2009

My first official blog...

So, I am setting this up so my friends and family can keep up with me. I am really bad about writing emails and even worse about making phone calls. I KNOW. I am so sorry, but I stay really busy and distracted. Well, there is no excuse. It is wrong for me to be so disconnected, but believe me, I think of all my friends and family very often. I pray for you, I long to talk to you, and more than that I long to sit down with you and visit. I am trying to get better about that. I promise you all this though, I will post on here daily, sometimes multiple times daily, as long as I have internet access.

Now, everything you read here might not be pretty...I will use this space to vent, to cry, to bump around ideas, to brag, and to waste time. So, here it is. Now I am off to send you all invites to my blog so you can bookmark them and keep up. :D I promise to post pictures of the kids often, me sometimes, and other random "stuff".

No comments:

Post a Comment

I *love* getting feedback and comments. I will publish links to other blogs, just as long as they are not derogatory to a belief I hold in high esteem. I will post comments that disagree with my stance, as long as they are respectfully written. Most importantly, I will do my best to reply to all of my comments. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.