Welcome to the first installment of "Troy Says". In these "Troy Says" blogs, I will be asking Troy a series of questions and typing the answers out for you to see. This morning he had been fighting me over eating his breakfast, and you can tell by his answers. He wasn't so witty this morning, which is surprising because he usually is. Be on the look out for more installments of "Troy Says", because, you never really know WHAT this kid will say.
1. What is something mom always says to you?
Get up to the table and eat
2. What makes mom happy?
When I eat
3. What makes mom sad?
When I won't eat
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
5. What was your mom like as a child?
6. How old is your mom?
30 or 57, I don't know
7. How tall is your mom?
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
I don't know, she leaves me
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Being a model
(Gosh I love this kid, he's good for the ego)
11. What is your mom really good at?
12. What is your mom not very good at?
Cooking cinnamon rolls
(can you guess what was for breakfast and what we're battling about today?)
13. What does your mom do for her job?
helps people breathe
14. What's your mom's favorite food?
(Gag, but I guess he sees me drink them a lot)
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Troy...that's me. I'm proud that she has me.
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
17. What do you and your mom do together?
18. How are you and your mom the same?
We both wear glasses
19. How are you and your mom different?
She has long hair and I don't, and our ears aren't the same.
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
She makes me work
(I have no idea folks, I just write the answers)
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
(Not hardly...but I do have to go there a lot)