Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The "other" blog

I started fresh with a new blog, this one, this year. I do still have my other blog there for reference if you are interested in any of it. You can find it http://crazyheifer.blogspot.com/ there.

I just thought it important to start fresh, like we were doing. Probably more of a mental thing than a reality, but whatever. Makes me feel better, so I did it.

Now, an update on us. We are getting back on track. I am feeling so much better after my surgery, and I am finally at the point of being pleased with having the procedure. I think it was the smartest move I have made in a long time as I feel years younger, even with the pain remaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I *love* getting feedback and comments. I will publish links to other blogs, just as long as they are not derogatory to a belief I hold in high esteem. I will post comments that disagree with my stance, as long as they are respectfully written. Most importantly, I will do my best to reply to all of my comments. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.