Sunday, January 25, 2009

The boys...

Well, I have the boys again. Their Dad brought them to me yesterday. They have been good so far and are excited to be going back to school. They promise they are going to behave, not fight, be respectful, and do well in school. I beleive them. I know they want to be good.

As I sit here and type, I am doing the kids chore chart and trying to decide the best way to cook for them. Our budget is really tight and these boys sure can eat. That is what I mean by "how to cook". Trying to come up with creative ways to use what I have, and still get everyone full. Until payday Friday, it's going to be quite a challenge, but we'll make it work. Even if that means soup for breakfast, LOL.

The rodeo talk is already making me crazy...I mean, I really don't care for it anymore I suppose. That life wore me out. I'm glad they like something, but I wish they were more into "country" than "cowboy", know what I mean? I'm all for riding horses and boots and jeans, but I want more for my boys than the roughstock competitions. Now, if they were into roping my opinion would be so different. Roping is cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I *love* getting feedback and comments. I will publish links to other blogs, just as long as they are not derogatory to a belief I hold in high esteem. I will post comments that disagree with my stance, as long as they are respectfully written. Most importantly, I will do my best to reply to all of my comments. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.