Sunday, January 25, 2009

You can shoot him later!!!

Yep...I said it and it cracked everyone up. The kids were playing with the air soft guns in the house, shooting each other. Only problem is, there isn't enough for everyone. So, two kids were without (Chris was part of the chaos, and the only reason I didn't declare a cease fire emmediately...I was just happy they were all playing together.). Anyhow...Wyatt got Tuck in the arm at close range and Tucker was mad and I told him "You can shoot him later". The response was roaring laughter from the rest of the house...they thought it was funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I *love* getting feedback and comments. I will publish links to other blogs, just as long as they are not derogatory to a belief I hold in high esteem. I will post comments that disagree with my stance, as long as they are respectfully written. Most importantly, I will do my best to reply to all of my comments. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.