Monday, June 21, 2010

I am BACK!!!


Finally I am at a point where I can devote more time to my blog. We are moved into a new house with good internet. When we moved in I had a flare of my MS, but it is better now. Last week, I was stricken down with intense pain in my abdomen. I went to the doctor, who sent me to the ER. They did CT scans and bloodwork, and we discovered I have diverticulitis. I am now on medication for that and feeling better FINALLY.

I am forming a challenge for myself, and expect to be held accountable here in cyber-space. The challenge is this: unpack 2 boxes daily, and clean one area daily. I am going to get back on the Fly Lady wagon, which I fell hard off of.

So, off I go to get my unpacking done and cleaning.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I *love* getting feedback and comments. I will publish links to other blogs, just as long as they are not derogatory to a belief I hold in high esteem. I will post comments that disagree with my stance, as long as they are respectfully written. Most importantly, I will do my best to reply to all of my comments. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.