Friday, June 25, 2010

Sweet Caroline

I have been working on my flower bed today. I planted 4 hydrangias Tuesday, and 20 "Sweet Carolines" today. I have some other little flowers to plant...some being 4 pallets. I have the kids helping, but just not enough gumption to get it done today. I did transplant 4 jalepeno plants that we bought for each of the kids (they were on sale for $0.50 each, so made good "project" plants).

I also bought myself a mature tomato plant today. Let's see if I can keep these plants alive. I am so excited.

Having roast tacos tonight. The way tacos were meant to be made. The best way ever to make them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I *love* getting feedback and comments. I will publish links to other blogs, just as long as they are not derogatory to a belief I hold in high esteem. I will post comments that disagree with my stance, as long as they are respectfully written. Most importantly, I will do my best to reply to all of my comments. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.