I have also challenged myself to complete some other tasks on a daily or weekly basis. These are listed as follows:
- Do a 365 days of pictures project and post them here on my blog
- Read at least one book a week
- Write a letter or note by hand every day
- Try a new recipe at least once a week (another tool getting to my healthy goal)
- Do one load of laundry a day so I never get behind
- Read some of the Bible daily...now, I almost signed up for the "read the Bible in 90 days" again, but chose to do the "Read the Bible in a Year instead". Much more realistic for me at this point.
This is it. This is all. So far, all I need to do is catch up on my handwritten notes. I am one day behind as I was driving all day yesterday. I will allow myself the chance to do two days in one if I am out of service one day for one reason or another.
I turn 35 in one month. I have vowed that year #35 will be the best yet, a new start to a better me.