Monday, January 3, 2011

Weekly Book: Week 1

I am going to list the books as I read them and maybe do a review. This week I chose the new version of Linda Lael Miller's book, "Willow". I started the book and finished it within 24 hours. It was a great book set in the old west. Yes, it is a romance. Her characters and plots are really deep and I love being immersed in them. You will likely see a lot of her books on my list this year, as I gobble them up as soon as I see them.

I am also starting another book this evening, which is also by Miller. This one is "McKettrick's Choice". I have read all of the McKettrick series, and I am so excited to read the newest edition.

Starting out my list, here we go:

Week 1- "Willow" by Linda Lael Miller
1.2- "McKettrick's Choice" by Linda Lael Miller


No comments:

Post a Comment

I *love* getting feedback and comments. I will publish links to other blogs, just as long as they are not derogatory to a belief I hold in high esteem. I will post comments that disagree with my stance, as long as they are respectfully written. Most importantly, I will do my best to reply to all of my comments. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.