Tuesday, September 27, 2011

This blog has been interrupted by...


I have had major surgery (recision of my colon) and have not been posting. I am thinking my posting will be sporadic at best until I return home the second week of october, and get settled back into a routine. 

I have traveled hundreds of miles from home, with my children, to have this surgery done by a renowned surgeon in a highly ranked hospital. What this means is, living out of suitcases and doing the best we can to keep somewhat of a schedule. Yeah. It hasn't been much of a schedule at all. We still have almost 2 weeks to go until we return home, and we will try to get back to schooling as much as possible. Things have not gone quite as planned, so we will not be taking time off in the following months, as we had planned. That is one of the beautiful things about homeschooling though, we can ADJUST. Quite easily actually. 

I hope to be back to a regular blogging schedule as soon as possible. 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I *love* getting feedback and comments. I will publish links to other blogs, just as long as they are not derogatory to a belief I hold in high esteem. I will post comments that disagree with my stance, as long as they are respectfully written. Most importantly, I will do my best to reply to all of my comments. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.