Friday, November 4, 2011

2011 Gratitude Challenge-Day 4


Day Four:


I am grateful for this woman for many reasons (you may see her again this month) but today I am grateful for her as my best friend. She is the sister I never had, and the only person on earth I can share EVERYTHING with and not worry about it being leaked. 
She can call me when she cries, and I can call her when I need to cry.
She can call me for any reason at all, and the same for me.
She is the only person I can talk to for hours on end about nothing at all.
I hate talking on the phone, unless it's a short convo or it's to her. 
I love her...and she is proof that family doesn't just come genetically. Sometimes God sends you just the right person when you need them. 

This is Gwen & I together :)


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. A great thing to be grateful for. We didn't write about the same thing today! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great friend!! i think everyone needs that special person and friend!!!
    Hugs and Blessings,

    ReplyDelete

I *love* getting feedback and comments. I will publish links to other blogs, just as long as they are not derogatory to a belief I hold in high esteem. I will post comments that disagree with my stance, as long as they are respectfully written. Most importantly, I will do my best to reply to all of my comments. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.