Wednesday, November 9, 2011

2011 Gratitude Challenge-Days 8 & 9


Day Eight:

I was out of town yesterday getting my six-week check-up after I had the surgery for the revision of my colon. That being said, I am very grateful for my surgeon and grateful for the technology to help me get rid of a part of my body that was causing me much pain and my system infection. Praise God for the wisdom he gives to surgeons and all those involved in the process. 

Day Nine:


I am grateful to have a washer and dryer in my home. I do not have my dream washer & dryer (yet), but it does not matter. I have a working washer and a working dryer. I am so happy I do not have to hand-scrub clothing clean, and that I only hang on the line if I want to. 





Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Both are great things to be thankful for.. I am so glad for the washer and dryer too! They sure make life easier! I'm so glad that there was a surgeon able to help you and I hope you are healed or are healing up greatly!

    ReplyDelete

I *love* getting feedback and comments. I will publish links to other blogs, just as long as they are not derogatory to a belief I hold in high esteem. I will post comments that disagree with my stance, as long as they are respectfully written. Most importantly, I will do my best to reply to all of my comments. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.