Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I have been MIA again, sorry


I am excited to share with you that we are buying a home! It is a brand new build, and has 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, a study, formal dining (which I will use for play room), game room (again, will use for a second living area), and a covered porch. The backyard is of decent size for the neighborhood. HUGE kitchen and lots of storage space. I am so utterly excited!!

The one thing we want changed is the color. Neither of us like the baby blue with the stone. It looks funny (we think). So, we put in the offer that they would repaint the exterior of the home.  I need to work hard on the landscaping too, but that is okay. Easy enough. 


1 comment:

  1. Wow, that's a big house! My stepdaughter bought a house that was baby blue. They painted it a taupe colour with maroon shutters. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete

I *love* getting feedback and comments. I will publish links to other blogs, just as long as they are not derogatory to a belief I hold in high esteem. I will post comments that disagree with my stance, as long as they are respectfully written. Most importantly, I will do my best to reply to all of my comments. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.