Thursday, October 7, 2010

Rough month, sheesh




Well, you can mark off our plans for apple picking and the corn maze tomorrow. Troy seems to be getting really sick, and quick. He was fine earlier, just whiney. Then, he was more whiney. I just thought him to be overly tired, we had a big day at the sand dunes today. He fell asleep in the recliner, and when I went to carry him in here, he felt hot but I wasn't too worried. Well, he woke up about an hour later crying with head pain. I got him some tylenol and Chris told me to take his temperature. Well, it is 101.9. So, yeah, he's sick. Bummer. Poor guy.

The picture is from the sand dunes today...enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I *love* getting feedback and comments. I will publish links to other blogs, just as long as they are not derogatory to a belief I hold in high esteem. I will post comments that disagree with my stance, as long as they are respectfully written. Most importantly, I will do my best to reply to all of my comments. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.