Wednesday, October 6, 2010

TWO field trips, two days...






We had planned to go to the corn maze in Lubbock on the 5th, but that fell through. So, I decided to plan it for another day. We also wanted to pick apples, so we needed to plan that too. I decided we'd go this Friday.

First, we'll go apple picking at Apple Country. Then we may find something to do like the science museum. AT 5, the corn maze opens and we'll go there and do the maze and pumpkin patch. Then we'll make the two hour drive home.

BUT, I said TWO field trips, right? Well, I guess this could be considered "two", but I am only counting it as one.

Tomorrow we are headed to Monahans State Park (The Sandhills). We will hang out for the day, play in the sand, have a picnic, etc. So exciting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I *love* getting feedback and comments. I will publish links to other blogs, just as long as they are not derogatory to a belief I hold in high esteem. I will post comments that disagree with my stance, as long as they are respectfully written. Most importantly, I will do my best to reply to all of my comments. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.