Wednesday, May 2, 2012

My "Spot"


This is "my" spot...

the kids call it "Mom's chair"

When I am in it, they usually don't bother me.

"Where's Mom?"

"She's in her chair"

"Oh, well, I'll just ask her later."

They know that when I am in my "spot", it usually means business.

This is where I do my devotions.

This is where I often pray.

This is where I do my homeschool planning. 
(see the crate beside the chair? yep...homeschool stuff)

This is where I do a lot of thinking...and a lot of growing.

When I need a "break", this is where I head for a time out.

It is in my bedroom, but right by the door. 

So, I can leave the door open and have a direct view into the living room...
so I can keep an eye on the kids.
And not be totally disconnected.

But, I can also CLOSE the door and get some private time. 

I have always dreamed of having my own "spot",
and now I have it. 




Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I came over to visit YOUR blog! Love it! Great getting to know you and your beautiful family!

    Blessings to you!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for coming over and taking time to comment Heather! So nice to "meet" you. :)

    ReplyDelete

I *love* getting feedback and comments. I will publish links to other blogs, just as long as they are not derogatory to a belief I hold in high esteem. I will post comments that disagree with my stance, as long as they are respectfully written. Most importantly, I will do my best to reply to all of my comments. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.