Saturday, February 20, 2010

Once again I have been MIA

But I promise I will try harder to get stuff here. Funny thing is, I am trying to stay off the computer as much. Doing these amazing drills with some ladies online. This way, I get my housework done and computer time. It works GREAT.

I baked three loaves of bread this week. I am posting pictures of the first and third, but the second didn't come out. I followed the recipe, but it needed more liquid.

This one is actually the one I made tonight, my third try. Isn't it so pretty? I thought it was.


This was my first attempt, the day I got the machine. It can only get better from here. :D






No comments:

Post a Comment

I *love* getting feedback and comments. I will publish links to other blogs, just as long as they are not derogatory to a belief I hold in high esteem. I will post comments that disagree with my stance, as long as they are respectfully written. Most importantly, I will do my best to reply to all of my comments. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.