Saturday, April 14, 2012

Troy Says-On Life


At what age is a person an adult? 
When they're a Daddy. 

Why do you think so? 
Because then they're older than you.

If could change one rule that your family has, what would you change?
Dad wouldn't give me spankings.

What is something that makes your family special?
They love on me.

Of all the things you are learning, what do you think will be the most useful when you are an adult?
Math. I don't know why, Daddy just says so.

Are you a good friend? 
Yes.

Why do you think so?
Because I make a good friend, that's why. 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I *love* getting feedback and comments. I will publish links to other blogs, just as long as they are not derogatory to a belief I hold in high esteem. I will post comments that disagree with my stance, as long as they are respectfully written. Most importantly, I will do my best to reply to all of my comments. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.