Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Woo-hoo! Great trip to the mailbox!

I was on a book ordering spree last week. Today, I received these 5 books:

Family Matters, Why Homeschooling Makes Sense by David Guterson
The Well-Trained Mind, A Guide to Classical Education at Home by Susan Wise Bauer and Jessie Wise
Weapons of Mass Instruction & Dumbing Us Down  by John Taylor Gatto
The Duggars: 20 and Counting by Michelle and Jim Bob Duggar

Now, which one to read first???





I am going to be doing some organizing and packing today. Standing on faith that either Houston will call back, or something will come through. We have decided that we will give Houston another 2 or 3 weeks. If they don't make another move, we are going to take the house across town and Chris will just stay here for now. 

It is a pain to move, but this house is just not big enough. We don't even have a table to eat at and it drives me BONKERS. I think Troy would eat much better if we had our table again. Eating at the bar he gets too distracted and it is not interactive. Don't like it at all.

Anyhow, hope everyone is having an awesome week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I *love* getting feedback and comments. I will publish links to other blogs, just as long as they are not derogatory to a belief I hold in high esteem. I will post comments that disagree with my stance, as long as they are respectfully written. Most importantly, I will do my best to reply to all of my comments. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.