Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I am busier than a one armed paper hanger!

Okay, as of today we have:

15 days until we leave for vacation and 23 days until we move!!!

YIKES!!!!

So, I am being so busy packing and organizing. I have scaled back homeschooling to just the basics. Math, reading, writing, and grammar. Mostly stuff Michaela can do on her own.

Now, what is the worst part? We don't even know WHERE we are moving to!!! We know the town, but not "where". We have an apartment on hold, but really don't want to be locked into a lease there. We want a house with a yard in a nice area. There is nothing available yet, but there will be, and we don't want to be locked in a lease when we find it.

So, if nothing comes up in the next 15 days, we will be putting everything into storage and moving into an extended stay hotel.

This in itself presents another issue. Some of the extended stays do not allow dogs. I just pray it is a nice one that does permit dogs. *Sigh*

I will be so happy when we have some answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I *love* getting feedback and comments. I will publish links to other blogs, just as long as they are not derogatory to a belief I hold in high esteem. I will post comments that disagree with my stance, as long as they are respectfully written. Most importantly, I will do my best to reply to all of my comments. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.