Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Sleep...

Some quotes on sleep...where I intend to be going right now

A good laugh and a long sleep are the best cures in the doctor's book. ~Irish Proverb


Life is too short to sleep on low thread-count sheets. ~Leah Stussy

Without enough sleep, we all become tall two-year-olds. ~JoJo Jensen

The worst thing in the world is to try to sleep and not to. ~F. Scott Fitzgerald

O bed! O bed! delicious bed!
That heaven upon earth to the weary head.
~Thomas Hood

The best bridge between despair and hope is a good night's sleep. ~E. Joseph Cossman

I'm not asleep... but that doesn't mean I'm awake. ~Author Unknown

The feeling of sleepiness when you are not in bed, and can't get there, is the meanest feeling in the world. ~Edgar Watson Howe

No comments:

Post a Comment

I *love* getting feedback and comments. I will publish links to other blogs, just as long as they are not derogatory to a belief I hold in high esteem. I will post comments that disagree with my stance, as long as they are respectfully written. Most importantly, I will do my best to reply to all of my comments. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.