Thursday, March 4, 2010

Showing house today

The landlords are showing the house today and it is so NOT ready to be shown. So, I am running around like a chicken with my head cut off because I want it to look a bit decent. Originally they told me at 9 this morning they wanted to show it at noon. **freak out** Then, when I made arrangements to be gone during that time, they were able to change it to 5:30. At least that gives me more time, except now I have plans to be somewhere at 1 and have to find somewhere else to be at 5:30. Maybe if the kids help a ton, we'll got to the movies.

We have been sorting, packing, and organizing like mad, and that makes for a lot of weird piles and chaos around the house. I hope whomever is looking can look past the mess.

I think I will put the dogs out with a note to NOT go in the backyard. Think that will work? I hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I *love* getting feedback and comments. I will publish links to other blogs, just as long as they are not derogatory to a belief I hold in high esteem. I will post comments that disagree with my stance, as long as they are respectfully written. Most importantly, I will do my best to reply to all of my comments. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.