Friday, March 5, 2010

They showed the house and...

So, I left for them to show the house. I came back to lights on, fans off, all blinds and curtains open. That is not what frustrated me most...someone stopped my washing machine. Seriously??? Was that their place to do? I just figured it was done. Took my stuff out of the dryer, was gonna put stuff from washer into dryer, but NO, it was sitting in water. That just flew all over me.

I would have washed the windows if I'd have known they wanted all the blinds open. My kids use window markers to practice writing Bible verses and spelling words on the windows (just fun for them), but there is writing all over them and finger prints on the inside, and muddy dog footprints on the outside. (Guess what the dogs do while the kids write?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I *love* getting feedback and comments. I will publish links to other blogs, just as long as they are not derogatory to a belief I hold in high esteem. I will post comments that disagree with my stance, as long as they are respectfully written. Most importantly, I will do my best to reply to all of my comments. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.