Sunday, March 28, 2010

We've made it

We are official residents of Midland now. It sure has been an adventure getting here. Today the movers will meet us at 9 to unload the Uhaul truck. Then we can return it and get to life as usual. Well, I guess there is no "Life as usual" anymore, since life has changed. Living out of an RV will be interesting to say the least. We had major drama finding a park, but it all worked out in the end. I'll have to write about it in detail when I have time. Right now I just don't.

We are in corporate housing also. We are not staying in the RV until I get it put together and organized, plus we have to buy chemicals and so forth. Oh yeah, I need to go buy a mattress topper for our bed so that it will raise the comfort level. We have never slept in there, but that mattress is not good quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I *love* getting feedback and comments. I will publish links to other blogs, just as long as they are not derogatory to a belief I hold in high esteem. I will post comments that disagree with my stance, as long as they are respectfully written. Most importantly, I will do my best to reply to all of my comments. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.