Monday, July 5, 2010

Checking in...

Sure not getting as much done as I had planned, but I am making progress. Here is my adjusted list (with things done in yellow):

Do menu and grocery list for week
Do grocery shopping
Mail Package off
Clean Master and Bath
Do Bible Reading
Do Algebra Lessons
Do Spanish
Cook Dinner
2 loads of laundry
Blog
Exercise

I may have bitten off more than I can chew...but I will get everything done tonight except the master bedroom, I am saving it for tomorrow. :D I did spend 4 hours shopping this morning, as hubby requested I buy myself some new clothes (he doesn't like what I wear most days). I also went and had some receipts printed up that we needed.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I *love* getting feedback and comments. I will publish links to other blogs, just as long as they are not derogatory to a belief I hold in high esteem. I will post comments that disagree with my stance, as long as they are respectfully written. Most importantly, I will do my best to reply to all of my comments. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.