Thursday, July 1, 2010

What is their purpose anyhow?



It seems I am now in another scorpion infested house. :( I am tryin hard to find a purpose for their existence, really I am. But when I get to Heaven I think I'd like to know why God put them on earth.

I am terrified of them. I hate them. My husband thought it would be funny to put a fake one under my pillow last night, knowing I do a nightly "scorpion check" of the bedding (and space around the bed). I pulled that pillow back and screamed like I was in a horror movie. He says I jumped like 10 feet. LOL I heard an uproar of laughter afterward, the kids had been let in on the secret.

They will pay! Yes they will. Below is the REAL scorpion from yesterday, above is the fake. :(





No comments:

Post a Comment

I *love* getting feedback and comments. I will publish links to other blogs, just as long as they are not derogatory to a belief I hold in high esteem. I will post comments that disagree with my stance, as long as they are respectfully written. Most importantly, I will do my best to reply to all of my comments. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.