Saturday, July 3, 2010

Reading through the bible in 90 days


I have never read through the entire Bible. I have meant to many times, but always fell WAY short. I have decided to join this challenge, to read through the Bible in 90 days. It is only 12 pages a day, I can do that no problem. If you are interested in joining along with the challenge, you can join here. The challenge begins July 5th and goes until October 2nd. I am very excited to do this, and in doing so gain a better understanding of his word and get it down into my heart better.

1 comment:

I *love* getting feedback and comments. I will publish links to other blogs, just as long as they are not derogatory to a belief I hold in high esteem. I will post comments that disagree with my stance, as long as they are respectfully written. Most importantly, I will do my best to reply to all of my comments. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.