Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The beauty of a woman


This is going to be short and sweet, but I need to talk about this. I was at a doctor's appointment this morning, and they had that show "The View" on the television. They were talking about how inappropriate/shocking it was that an actress was talking about how "pretty" she was. How we all want to feel like we are pretty, but it is altogether different to tell others of your beauty. Now, I do believe there is a certain humility that should be involved, but all women should know they are indeed BEAUTIFUL.

So, to you all you ladies, I say this: Know that you were created just the way God intended for you to be. You are beautiful. Be the most beautiful woman you can be, and beam with radiance.

I caution us all to be confident, be self assured, but do not be arrogant or vain. When one is arrogant or vain, it inspires negative reactions that will cause one to be looked upon just as the ladies on TV were looking on this woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I *love* getting feedback and comments. I will publish links to other blogs, just as long as they are not derogatory to a belief I hold in high esteem. I will post comments that disagree with my stance, as long as they are respectfully written. Most importantly, I will do my best to reply to all of my comments. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.