Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Help wanted:


Do you have more energy than you know what to do with? Do you love to see things neat and organized? Do have that special attention to detail? Are you a self starter who likes to do things alone without the assistance of others? Have others often comments on your level of astounding cleanliness? Do you have an interest in volunteering your time to assist a mother who wants to dedicate more of her time to doing things with her children and less time focusing on the drudgery of the daily grind? If so, have I got a job for you! I am accepting applications for a housekeeper, on volunteer basis. Your title would be the cleaning fairy, and you would be very well appreciated.

*giggle*



Photobucket

2 comments:

I *love* getting feedback and comments. I will publish links to other blogs, just as long as they are not derogatory to a belief I hold in high esteem. I will post comments that disagree with my stance, as long as they are respectfully written. Most importantly, I will do my best to reply to all of my comments. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.