Monday, October 3, 2011

Homesick



I do not think I have ever been this homesick. By the time we fly home Saturday, we will have been gone exactly one month. Yes, my hubby flew here to my Mom's while I was hospitalized, and was here the first two days I was out. My children are here with me. I have some amazing friends here, one that has been so sweet and has come and seen me and done for me a lot (shout out to Cari). I love the area here. I love lots of things about being here. My Mom was here. She was such a comfort to me when I was in the hospital, and she helped a ton with the kids too. I don't know what I would have done without her. Still, the fact remains, this is not my home. My hubby is not here. The kids aren't in their element, and I am not in mine. Come on Saturday!!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I *love* getting feedback and comments. I will publish links to other blogs, just as long as they are not derogatory to a belief I hold in high esteem. I will post comments that disagree with my stance, as long as they are respectfully written. Most importantly, I will do my best to reply to all of my comments. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.