Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Pinterest Tuesday

I have decided to join up on a new blog meme for Tuesdays. On this one, I will post my favorite "Pinterest" pins from the previous week. (please click on pic for source...give credit where due)



First up, I am IN LOVE with this idea! Since our master bath likely will never have shower curtains (walk in preferred), I am thinking this would be excellent for my teen daughter's bath! The boys...I bet I could modify it to be fun for them too! 


Back to my curly headed girl...I think I need to do this to her hair.
And soon.
I bet she'd like it...
after I held her down to do it!


and finally a little dinner inspiration...

Mason Jar Meals

Whomever came up with this was genius

The combined two of my favorite things:

Mason Jars...

& FOOD! 



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I *love* getting feedback and comments. I will publish links to other blogs, just as long as they are not derogatory to a belief I hold in high esteem. I will post comments that disagree with my stance, as long as they are respectfully written. Most importantly, I will do my best to reply to all of my comments. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.