Thursday, April 23, 2009

Good morning to you too

So, we woke up this morning to Troy saying "Daddy, I did NOT wet the bed". Well, Troy is in a stage where if he DID something, he comes and denies it immediately. So, you know if he says "I did not...", he really did. Needless to say we got out of bed quickly. Sure enough, he did. So, now I am washing sheets. Only his second accident since potty training, so it's not too bad. 

I made this choco-monkey oatmeal recipe yesterday, and let me tell you it was delicious! You take a microwave safe bowl and  put in it diet hot cocoa mix (25 calories), cinnamon, and artificial sweetener (I used Truvia...not artificial) and mix it with 1/4 cup hot water. Then you add another 1/4 cup of water after everything is mixed well. To that, you add 3/4 cup of oatmeal (regular, not instant) and 1/2 of a banana smashed up. Mix well. Cook in microwave for 2 minutes. Serve. I also made this for the kids using full calorie hot cocoa, and they loved it.


1 comment:

  1. Yes that sounds very good...I would love to eat my weight in that but then that would be too much LOL...

    Joe and Sherri

    ReplyDelete

I *love* getting feedback and comments. I will publish links to other blogs, just as long as they are not derogatory to a belief I hold in high esteem. I will post comments that disagree with my stance, as long as they are respectfully written. Most importantly, I will do my best to reply to all of my comments. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.