Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Got the yucks


So, I had my lumbar puncture Monday  to evaluate my MS. That HURT. When I say hurt, I mean it really did hurt. Then, it threw my body off and I vomited for 10 hours straight and I am STILL nauseated two days later. On top of that, I just feel bad. Drained. Like I have been hit by a truck. Is this my body trying to re-produce the cerebral-spinal fluid they took from me?

Enough of that...Ms. Spot Kitty had her kittens yesterday. Five total. They are so cute and sweet (of course, aren't they all?). I'll post a pic for your viewing pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I *love* getting feedback and comments. I will publish links to other blogs, just as long as they are not derogatory to a belief I hold in high esteem. I will post comments that disagree with my stance, as long as they are respectfully written. Most importantly, I will do my best to reply to all of my comments. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.