Thursday, April 16, 2009

I fell so much better!

Like a new woman today! YAY! I have so much to do today. Homework I fell way behind on, housework, laundry, and much more. I have to make a menu up and get to the grocery store. I have vowed to start eating better and get my family used to healthier foods. However, I have to get to the store first!

Megan's wedding rehearsal is tonight, and Troy has to be there to learn his job as the ring bearer. I also have to get his hair cut today. That should be a rodeo. He HATES getting his hair cut. Must be done though. He'll look silly in his tux with grungy hair. 

My husband left a tin can of "SNUS" on the dresser this morning. I wondered what was in his pocket yesterday. SNUS is Camel's version of snuff. Now, Chris quit dipping 7 years ago. But, when he gets stressed I noticed he'll buy some. So, this tells me he is stressed. I know he wants another job so badly. I just pray it comes his way soon.

Well, that's about it today. Take care everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I *love* getting feedback and comments. I will publish links to other blogs, just as long as they are not derogatory to a belief I hold in high esteem. I will post comments that disagree with my stance, as long as they are respectfully written. Most importantly, I will do my best to reply to all of my comments. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.