Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Just tired and miss Chris

Chris is working 18 hour+ days again, 7 days a week. Now, this is saving us financially but killing Chris and we all miss him. Tonight I sat and held Troy for aprox 30 minutes while he cried for Daddy. Chris just needs a day or two off. I have to work this weekend, so he has to keep the kids. I know for a fact that keeping the kids is NOT time off.

That brings us to why I am so tired. I worked on the living room all day, did homework, cooked, played with Troy, laundry, etc. and I am just worn smooth out. No excuse, maybe it is my MS trying to flare up? I know it makes me extra tired sometimes, and stress makes it worse. I have been trying not to stress, but I worry so for Chris. 

Anyhow, I guess I'll go soak in the tub and read some more of my text books. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I *love* getting feedback and comments. I will publish links to other blogs, just as long as they are not derogatory to a belief I hold in high esteem. I will post comments that disagree with my stance, as long as they are respectfully written. Most importantly, I will do my best to reply to all of my comments. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.