Thursday, April 9, 2009

Howdy howdy

My goodness it is BEAUTIFUL outside. Things are going really great here in my camp. Singing "Life is Good" all the way to the bank. ;)

I just hadn't updated since Monday, so I figured it was about time to do that. 

I am so glad Chris and I worked things out back in October. Our separation and reconciliation was the best thing to happen to our marriage. Chris is now an amazing attentive hubby and I have grown and bettered myself as a wife. I hate that it took a separation to get us back on track, but I'm glad all was not lost. I take vows very seriously. Thank goodness I didn't let societies standards and prejudices guide me. We truly have our "Fireproof" marriage now.

Love ya Amy...thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I *love* getting feedback and comments. I will publish links to other blogs, just as long as they are not derogatory to a belief I hold in high esteem. I will post comments that disagree with my stance, as long as they are respectfully written. Most importantly, I will do my best to reply to all of my comments. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.