Wednesday, April 1, 2009

So, I moved the pool table

It's for sale anyway, right? I was so sick of it taking up my living room floor! I hate the thing being in here. I understand Chris' need to have it, but I also understand we have no room for it. So, I pushed it sideways and scooted it to the back wall. Now I am shining the floors and bringing my area rug down to put in the middle of the living room. I love the look of the room so much better already. Now, when it sells I'm bringing the other couch down and possibly the table! 

Wooo-hooo!


(Chris is not going to be a happy camper, but he'll get over it...it get's used maybe once every two weeks by him.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I *love* getting feedback and comments. I will publish links to other blogs, just as long as they are not derogatory to a belief I hold in high esteem. I will post comments that disagree with my stance, as long as they are respectfully written. Most importantly, I will do my best to reply to all of my comments. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.