Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Things our mothers never said to us...

Things our mothers never said to us...but we say to our kids.


  • Who are you texting?
  • It's rude to check your phone or text while someone is talking to you.
  • Do you have your phone with you? 
  • No, you may not have a Facebook.
  • Leave your iPod at home while we are at church.
  • When you "Google" something, be very careful when you click on a result, there are some nasty things online.
  • Let me know if someone you don't know reaches out to you online, and don't talk to them no matter what.
  • Get your earbuds out of your ear when I am talking to you.
  • Okay, I guess you can have a Facebook as long as it's private and I only have your password. 
  • Let me see your phone.
  • You have sent over 2,000 texts this month! 
  • I am not so thrilled with your friend's language on Facebook, you need to delete them.
  • What do you mean you had your ringer on silent? I bought you a phone so I could reach you when I needed to!
  • Turn in your electronics at bedtime. 
  • Myspace is so yesterday, I think you should just delete your account there. 
  • I don't know, go Google it. 
  • You're grounded...no cellphone, no facebook, no myspace, and no ipod for two weeks!


Any of these things, especially the last tend to get a response something like this...




Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. LOL. Mine aren't old enough for most of that yet, but I did tell oldest to look something up for his vocabulary homework last night.

    ReplyDelete

I *love* getting feedback and comments. I will publish links to other blogs, just as long as they are not derogatory to a belief I hold in high esteem. I will post comments that disagree with my stance, as long as they are respectfully written. Most importantly, I will do my best to reply to all of my comments. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.