Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Here's to cleaning house!

I think cleaning is what I'll be doing all day today. I got behind on things when I was sick last week, then we went out of town this past weekend. I need to get all the boys laundry done because their Dad is coming to get them Thursday. I have about 4 loads to do, probably 6 including sheets.  I've already done 2 loads and cleaned Troy's room.

I thought I was good on laundry, but the older three all cleaned their rooms yesterday and got me 3 more loads...thanks guys!

It's a gloomy day outside, but makes for good cleaning weather (& napping weather, but I must resist). 

Belle goes to live with her new rancher daddy today. Then we'll be down to just Gus and Blue. We are upset though, because Blue taught Gus to chase the cats. He would let them crawl on him before, but now he is behaving like Blue. Yuck, poor kitties.

I think I'm going to start a daily song review since I love my music so much. I'll do that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I *love* getting feedback and comments. I will publish links to other blogs, just as long as they are not derogatory to a belief I hold in high esteem. I will post comments that disagree with my stance, as long as they are respectfully written. Most importantly, I will do my best to reply to all of my comments. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.