Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I'm so excited!

I got a 100 on my first project for school. I built a 3 page website composed of my biography, a fictional portfolio (as if I was already the accomplished professional I dream of being), and a resume. It sounds simple, I know, but it was not. It is graded as average if it contains all required aspects and design. (It also had to have a 30 second video of my making, an embedded sound file, at least 4 pictures, and a video from an outside source...I had 3 minute video of my own, 2 embedded sound files, 15 pictures, and two videos from outside sources.) This is the comment he left me for my feedback on grading; Heather, Super job – one of the best iWeb assignments I’ve seen in a long time!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I *love* getting feedback and comments. I will publish links to other blogs, just as long as they are not derogatory to a belief I hold in high esteem. I will post comments that disagree with my stance, as long as they are respectfully written. Most importantly, I will do my best to reply to all of my comments. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.