Tuesday, February 10, 2009

On the road to recovery

I am by no means well today, but I feel much better. My fever is gone with the help from advil, and only got up to 101.7 last night! For two days before it got up to 104 a few times. With advil it would come down to 101ish. I am not in pain today, and for that I am thrilled. My kidneys finally feel normal, not like somebody had beat me in them. I keep sweating today though, like I am running a marathon. Gross...but I guess it means I'm healing.

Trying to catch up on classwork because although it's only Tuesday, I am 2 assignments behind. These classes are fast paced. I say I am behind, but really by standards you wouldn't call it that. Everything has been turned in on time, but I have a schedule on which I do everything and I am behind on it. The schedule keeps me from being behind or having to work hard to get it all done. 

Well, I'll be back to post soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I *love* getting feedback and comments. I will publish links to other blogs, just as long as they are not derogatory to a belief I hold in high esteem. I will post comments that disagree with my stance, as long as they are respectfully written. Most importantly, I will do my best to reply to all of my comments. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.