Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I hit the porch on the head...

That is what Troy said the other day when he fell and hit HIS head on the porch. Now, when people ask him where he got the big bruise, he tells them "I hit the porch on the head"...cracks me up.

Anyhow, please pray for us as we have big decisions on the horizon...do we move, do we stay, which job should Chris accept, etc. 

The boys are in NY with their Dad. They arrived safely Sunday. However, they cannot start school until they have a phsyical because they moved from out of state. WHY? Isn't that crazy? It's not like they moved from another country, though I wish Texas were (then we could have our own president and not that sorry excuse that lives in the Whitehouse now).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I *love* getting feedback and comments. I will publish links to other blogs, just as long as they are not derogatory to a belief I hold in high esteem. I will post comments that disagree with my stance, as long as they are respectfully written. Most importantly, I will do my best to reply to all of my comments. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.