Sunday, February 1, 2009

Goodbye PC, you're just not good enough for me anymore

So, I got my new Mac computer, and I am in love. This is the coolest thing. So much easier to use than a PC, but it is a learning curve to break the habits of PC steps. Everything on this Mac is so simple it gets confusing thinking "That can't POSSIBLY all there is to it?". Anyhow...I'll let you know as I go if I still feel the same.

Was supposed to have high speed internet hooked up via sattelite at the house today, but they called me THIS MORNING to let me know they don't do those on weekends. Waited 2 weeks to call me the day of? I am so pissed. They say they'll be out Thurday, but that means I have to come to town every day this week to do my coursework, and that makes me angry. But, oh well, what can you do, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I *love* getting feedback and comments. I will publish links to other blogs, just as long as they are not derogatory to a belief I hold in high esteem. I will post comments that disagree with my stance, as long as they are respectfully written. Most importantly, I will do my best to reply to all of my comments. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.