Wednesday, February 4, 2009

One more day!

Tomorrow I am supposed to get my internet hooked up, so no more driving 30 miles to get on  WI-FI at Starbucks. YAY! Do you know how hard it is to concentrate on my schoolwork here?

Funny thing is, when I was younger (think high school and younger) I could study anywhere, do my homework with the radio blaring, lay on the bed, etc. NOW, I want silence at my desk with my ambient lighting and everything in place. Cracks me up. I'm such an adult now.

Also, everyone has just been staring at me lately...I say I am channeling my mother. I clean constantly. Really...I'm obsessed. I don't know what happened, I just woke up one day "in the mood" and haven't snapped out of it yet. LOL

I started taking Acai Berry liquid yesterday while doing a flush...it's like speed! I feel so good. This could become an addiction if my body doesn't get too used to it. I lost 2 lbs yesterday, TWO. 

Anyhow, thanks for the emails. Love you! I'll be back shortly to posting every day. 

I have so much homework it's not funny y'all...big projects every week. I am so overwhelmed, but still excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I *love* getting feedback and comments. I will publish links to other blogs, just as long as they are not derogatory to a belief I hold in high esteem. I will post comments that disagree with my stance, as long as they are respectfully written. Most importantly, I will do my best to reply to all of my comments. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.