Thursday, April 8, 2010

Accomplishments...


You know, I had been working really hard at making a to-do list daily and achieving it. For the first time in an shamingly long time our laundry stayed caught up and the house was CLEAN all the time. It was so comforting and nice. Then we moved. I have not gotten into a groove here yet. Having to drive to stores to get what I need every other day, if not every day is time consuming. Plus, we have to do the laundry in the facilities on site. That takes so much more time than one would think. It was so much easier to do one load a day and keep it done.

I am working hard but it seems like so much more work. Ugh. Oh well, I will press on. I am doing better today than most...


No comments:

Post a Comment

I *love* getting feedback and comments. I will publish links to other blogs, just as long as they are not derogatory to a belief I hold in high esteem. I will post comments that disagree with my stance, as long as they are respectfully written. Most importantly, I will do my best to reply to all of my comments. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.