Friday, April 2, 2010

Schoolhouse Expo coming up



The Old Schoolhouse Magazine has been an invaluable resource for my family in our homeschooling journey. I am so excited that this year they are having an online homeschooling exposition! Not only will they have wonderful speakers covering topics that can help enhance our lives, but along with registration there is a grab bag worth over $300 and there will also be door prizes. The Expo takes place on May 12 - 14th, but they have pre-registration workshops scheduled for April 13th and 29th, so the clock is ticking! They have some excellent speakers lined up! I'll be touching on the speakers in the days to come.

First up is Malia Russell. She will bring an Early Expo workshop on Managing the Multi-Level Homeschool and one on Teaching the Difficult Child on April 13! Malia is director of the website homemaking911.com where insight and tips for home management, parenting, homeschooling, and inspiration and encouragement for homeschooling moms can be found.

School House Expo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I *love* getting feedback and comments. I will publish links to other blogs, just as long as they are not derogatory to a belief I hold in high esteem. I will post comments that disagree with my stance, as long as they are respectfully written. Most importantly, I will do my best to reply to all of my comments. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.