Monday, April 5, 2010

Schoolhouse Expo speaker Todd Wilson

As I said a few days ago, I am really excited about the upcoming Schoolhouse Expo. One of the speakers I am especially excited about. I always love hearing things from the Homeschool Dads. They certainly share a different perspective. Also, it is easier to get my husband to listen to the guys for some reason. It's always nice for my husband to get some insight as his role in our family is very different than mine.

(Picture & Text from the Old Schoolhouse Expo page, found here)

Todd Wilson, Familyman Ministries
Get REAL!

Are you convinced that every homeschooling family except yours is great? Do you believe the lie that others are more organized, better prepared, have smarter kids, are wiser parents, and have a child in the national spelling bee? Well, let me set the record straight . . . that's not the way it is! The truth is most moms feel inadequate. Homeschooling moms fear that they're letting their kids down in their education and in example. They feel like their house is out of control, their children are beasts, and the sizzle has left their marriage. Join us as we unleash the power in being REAL. You’ll never be the same again.


About Todd (from here):

Todd Wilson, author of Lies Homeschooling Moms Believe,Help! I’m Married to a Homeschooling Mom and The Official Book of Homeschooling Cartoons, is a dad, writer, conference speaker, and former pastor. Todd’s humor and gut-honest realness have made him a favorite speaker at homeschool conventions across the country and a guest on Focus on the Family.

As founder of Familyman Ministries, his passion and mission are to remind dads and moms of what’s most important through a weekly e-mail for dads, seminars, and books that encourage parents. Todd is also a writer for The Homeschool Minute. Todd, and his wife Debbie, homeschool their eight children in northern Indiana and travel around America in the Familyman Mobile. You can visit Familyman Ministries at www.familymanweb.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I *love* getting feedback and comments. I will publish links to other blogs, just as long as they are not derogatory to a belief I hold in high esteem. I will post comments that disagree with my stance, as long as they are respectfully written. Most importantly, I will do my best to reply to all of my comments. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.