Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Up before the chickens

Well, it's not as if we really HAVE chickens, but you know what I mean.

Rooster Pictures, Images and Photos

The proverbial rooster crowed way too early this morning. Actually, had to put Chris on a plane. Hmm, okay. I digress, I did not put him ON the plane. Did not even drive him there. I just woke up with him and helped him get ready. His company has chartered a private jet for him and two other guys to jump around Texas all day shopping for equipment. Small planes make me nervous. I could tell he was nervous too, as he told me he loved me and kissed me like 20 times. He kissed the kids even though little T was still asleep and M was barely awake. He never chances waking them in the mornings.

So, Lord, please keep him safe and bring him home safely. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I *love* getting feedback and comments. I will publish links to other blogs, just as long as they are not derogatory to a belief I hold in high esteem. I will post comments that disagree with my stance, as long as they are respectfully written. Most importantly, I will do my best to reply to all of my comments. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.